Psychics/message from spirit guides

Hi Nancy,

I would like to know if my spirit guides have any important messages for me at this stage of my life.

Hi, Madhu,

I'm getting an image of a young Asian warrior who lived on earth at least 200 years ago. Is this a spirit guide you recognize? He actually seems like more of a peacemaker than a warrior. He says "Fare well" in a very quiet voice — not because he is saying goodbye to you, though. What I'm getting from him is that he wants you to fare well — to take care of yourself and thrive, not just survive. It feels like you've been pushing yourself rather hard lately to meet other people's expectations, and you need to let go of some of that. There is a male in your life who has been especially demanding . . . take a good, hard look at this relationship. Chances are there are changes you could make which would make both of you feel more empowered and respected.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.