Psychics/Need Closure

Good Morning,

My name is Katie (7/14/83).  My boyfriend Paul (8/4/86) moved to Tampa from DC for work.  We had a great relationship and were very close, but he decided we should break up rather than try a long distance relationship.  We stayed friends and kept in contact with each other for the first couple weeks after the move.  Now all of a sudden he won't speak to me and won't return any of my messages.  Can you tell me what happened?  My heart is breaking all over again and I don't know what to do.

Thank you.

Dear Katie,
Relationships are complex, and they consume your emotional time to a considerable degree.
Long distance relationships that do not carry a formal commitment, are even more complex, and difficult to maintain.
What he did by breaking up with you this way, was to choose the coward's way out.
Breakups very rarely are pleasant, or capable of holding friendships.
What you need to ask yourself is, why did he choose to break it off rather than have a long distance relationship? The answer, though difficult to hear, is that he no longer wanted the relationship, period. He is moving on.
Now you need to move on as well. Let him go.
You have a lot to focus your time on right now, stay true to that.
In time, when things have settled a bit, put your heart back out there, and love will find you.

Blessings to you Katie

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.