Psychics/a new man in my life

Question
i have met a fantastic man when i was on holidays over 2 months ago. He is caring, kind and affectionate, but very very overweight 150kg. I am athletic type woman who enjoys fitness and is very busy in my own life with interests , education, work, friends.
I started talking to him and we agreed that until December he will try to get himself into proper eating, gym etc. He is trying very hard and i see he wants to do it. Also he wants me to show my commitment to him more. He wants to tell everyone about us , but i am scared of being judged by my friends and family.
As i said that i am a very busy woman, i am working full time and studying and i am not ready to commit to a relationship. Last 2 months we are talking every day, i really enjoy his company, but i started become more stressed as he starting demand more of my time and attention. It seems to me that we have an amazing connection, but he is not attractive at all. I love his eyes and his personality. He makes me smile and at the same time i want to cry.
What to do? I am so confused...
Kind Regards
Confused
my d.o.b 05.07.1988 him 24.06.1986

Answer
I am sorry but it does not sound like you are in  love as if you were you had no problems addmiting to it in public. weight althouhg best in shape is not a readon for love or not love and being childish as he is if you want him to go for changing his eating habbit you should know he will need more attention and loving. you sound like you want to check out but keep it going just in case it will be a good opportunity for you for romance, that is not love as well. besides numerology suggest this will never become a long term commitment so I suggest to cut away and back off because like this, without real love you will find him eating even more, eating disorder is like addiction if any one wants to rid of it they need love and support not someone who is ashame of them

Psychics

Inbal