Psychics/Past Life

Question
Name: Trupti Gadgil
Date of Birth: 26 September 1978
Time: 1:55am
Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Description of me: Height: 5 feet 2 inches
         Hair: Dark with a brownish tinge
         Eyes: Dark brown, almost black
Could you please shed some light on my past lives. I am told I never fit in at all anywhere and am alone.

Answer
This is what I can tell you for free:
You have been working on the balance between knowledge and wisdom over many lifetimes.  In some lifetimes, you were intent on picking up tons of trivia: every bit of information you could absorb.  In other lives, you were totally focused on pursuing Ultimate Truth—often through a religious vocation.  You swung back and forth over several lives between believing that constant activity and learning in the near environment would satisfy your curiosity, and a drive to explore, adventure, and wander the world, convinced that real meaning lay over the next hill.  You alternated between lives devoted to a great, overwhelming vision and lives enmeshed in tiny bits of information.  You spent numerous lifetimes as a teacher, a student, a bard, a teller of tales, a traveler, and a seeker.  You were often torn between science and religion, between an intellectual and emotional pursuit of the truth.  Questions of faith and belief (or lack of) in a Higher Power were quite significant. So whoever told you never fit and you alone perhaps told you in a way you misunderstood or was just unable to give you clarity and not let you know why you may feel this way....and I highly doubt I will receive anything for this but I do hope you receive clarity....

Your karmic challenge is to reach a balance between the big, inspiring vision and the everyday details that make it possible.  You are learning to identify your faith (while keeping it open to further revision), to be able to communicate it clearly to the people around you, and to live it in everyday, mundane life.  You are likely to continue the roles (officially or unofficially) of student and teacher; gathering information and insight is a way of life for you.  Your goal is to constantly expand your mental and physical horizons in ways that advance your life's Highest Purpose.
Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp