Psychics/Past lives

Question
Hello: my name is Tylar, female, live in Arizona USA. I was born February 3, 1984 in Arizona USA. I'm 5'7" slender, brown hair hazel eyes.
I've often been told I'm an old soul and feel I don't fit in and or connect with most people and they way they live in this world. I feel extraordinary connected to water and tropical climates. Could you tell me about what you see about my past lives? Could you also include any helpful or pertinent info you see with me that relates to my future/karma?

Answer
Hello Tylar:

Karmic challenges center on themes of individuality, uniqueness, freedom, rebellion, detachment, objectivity, restlessness, change, and variety.  Friends, groups, or associations may be a focus of learning.  You may deal with anxiety, fear, or insecurity about the future, technology, or being different.  You could be out of balance in regard to your uniqueness—too rebellious or eccentric in some areas and allowing your special flavor and individual insights to be squashed by society or peer pressure in other instances.  You could feel torn between conventionality and unconventionality; between the old and the new; between the traditional and the avant-garde or progressive.

Past lives contributed to any current limitations, frustrations, and inhibitions in regard to being a unique individual.  Most previous cultures were very intolerant of those who stood out from the crowd and you suffered rejection, ejection, and even death in different lifetimes.  Too often, the color of your skin, your religion, or your sex was the basis for people attacking you.  You were an inventor in several lifetimes, but died in an explosion in one of those.  You spent several lifetimes on different sides of the eternal struggle between the conservative elders of the tribe and the rebellious youth.  In some lives, you took too many risks, while other lives were spent in stifling conformity.

Your challenge is to firmly establish your own individuality, to be able to stand against a crowd if you believe it is right.  Part of your gift to the world is your ability to change perspectives, be original, and shake up people's assumptions and preconceptions.  You can help groups, friends, and associations be practical, grounded and realistic in their pursuit of unusual goals.  You can help bring the future into being.

A personal message for you by a past life energy:
"Seek validation within the self - rather than from others.  stay true to who you are by remaining more natural.  Know that seeking compromise is not an admission of failure.  Put yourself in other's shoes."
Prehnite - this stone will help your throat chakra making it possible for complex thoughts to be shared with clarity.  (this will help you- the choice is yours to obtain)
Do not sacrifice your ideas or integrity for fear of rejection or whatever other reason.  the fulfillment you will receive is trusting your own innate ability to do all things well - even relate on a basic deeper level.
Hope what I have given you for free assists you.
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp