Psychics/Path

Question
Dear, †CHRISTIAN Intuitive†
My name is Olga , i am 25 years of age. I live in Ireland and work and study full time. I have a lot of friends and my family is nice, but i feel that i am not showing enough care and that i am always out of time. I feel that i am surrounded not by positive energy as some things happened in the past which disturbing me, i feel that i cannot trust some people.
what it is?
kind regards
Olga

Answer
Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Olga, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Olga, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. We pray for a message to deliver in this situation. Amen.

As I elevate in consciousness to the intuitive level I am sensing that your priorities are being overtaken by discordant energy that becomes opportunistic. When you interact with your family, something triggers inside that shows that you need to get something else done thus, you go to it or divert your attention to that other thing. Spirit says you need to first center yourself, after your morning prayers (that I hope you always say), and as part of those prayers Ask God to keep you On Track with your daily life and to help you provide ample time to others. It is important to communicate that need to God as He will help you with it. Devise a plan to stay in touch with your family as well as your friends so that just when you feel they need you or you need to spend some quality time with them and that obtuse thought comes in to thwart your visits you will immediately know what is happening and forgo whatever you thought you needed to do instead of being with your family and friends. When you shed that thought and cast aside whatever is prompting you to live in a hurry all the time, and Center Yourself by knowing that you cannot continue doing that, you will find yourself in a much better space!

Another way to look at this is to imagine (in your mind of course) that your family and/or friends call to you and you need to devote ample time to them. Then see yourself being distracted by something that is not as important. As you see the distraction coming in place that thought ON HOLD! It should not interfere with your visits and calls to your family and friends aside of an emergency situation. Then, simply go to your family and friends and visit with them giving them plenty of time as you see that they are more important than anything else you had planned to do which may or may not have been originating from you. That is to say that the thought that you need to do something else or that you need to cut the visits or chats short so that you could not devote more time to those you love and care about will be nipped and gone. Do this *often* and as you do you will find the previous patterns of thinking and doing things begin to wane until they are gone. And no, you will not need a leprechaun to help you with that or a four-leaf clover as the banshee that previously disturbed you will be gone! :)

Prioritizing your time and your life as to what is truly important for you to do and then get it done is what will help to move you from your present state.

About your thoughts of not having positive energy around you, as you think or image a situation in your mind, so it is! But it is the vibration in that which wants to thwart your becoming closer to friends and family that is producing the negative energy that "speaks" to you to move on quickly and not devote enough time to others and that you cannot trust others. When you feel you cannot trust others, ask yourself why you are getting that thought. Have they ever wronged you before so that you know, without a doubt, that you cannot trust them? Have they given you any reason whatsoever for feeling fear instead of trust? If they have not then the negative energy that is so pervasive in today's world called fear is entering into the picture and it should not be there. It is time to speak Out Loud to that fear and tell it to leave immediately because it has no place in your life. You have control over your emotions At All Times and no one can take control of them unless you let them. Please remember that. Therefore, the more you think there is no positive energy around you, there will continue to be a void of that positive energy and only negative energy will gleefully settle in. Do not let it. You are captain of your ship. Steer it in the right direction and cast fear, doubt, negativity, thoughts of being in a hurry always overboard from your ship (your way of thinking.) As you begin to see things differently and that nothing or no one can take control of your situation or your life, you will see that your life can take a turn for the better and that what used to make you fearful and would disturb you has no more grasp over your life and cannot revert to that state again! You Can Do It, Olga! Trust in God to help you with it through prayer to Him.

Thank you for your reading request. I hope this spiritual reading was enlightening to you, Olga. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!
-------------------------
Prayer To Become Born Again - Saved. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Scripture in the Holy Bible.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†