Psychics/My present confusion about my love life

Hi, my name is Dawn date of birth June 24th, 1980 and it's taken me many years to open myself back up to the idea of dating. I've been told that I attract men that are unavailble for one reason or another. And looking back it has probably been true. The past month or so I have been talking to and kind of dating someone after a long time of not putting myself out there. His name is Seth date of birth April 20th, 1979. Things haven't really been moving along. I'm not even sure if he likes me but yet I have had such a good feeling about him. He's quite a great guy. But I'm wondering if he is just another one of the unavailble men that I have attracted. So that's my question. Is he someone that I have a future with or is he just another unavailble man and so should move on?

Thank you for your time and guidance.

he is unavailable , back off and as for attracting unavailable men that is not true, if you find out they are unavailable you should back of from them just because you dont want another woman out there to get hurt by their cheating because a man that come closer while he is in relationshipo with another woman will do it to you too sooner or later., more then that finding out about their availability is involving patient , work on this becase you dont have much of it and that is probably what gets you in troubles. good luck with the future potentials.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site