Psychics/public

Question
myself
myself  
QUESTION: What do you see me doing for money the rest of the year
July 29 1990

ANSWER: most people are getting a job in order to get money if you do not have one let me know and I will check when and if you can land a job or if you consider doing certain job I can check your potential of doing it and earning by it so please be more clear with me about your question and I will be happy to help

QUESTION: What will my next job be? I just turned in apps for assistant manager, customer service and a factory.  I was also wondering if I could be successful in running my own business

ANSWER: as for what fits you the best assitant manager or running your own business will be the best to focus on I do not think you will stand for costumer service it will be very boring for you and factory is only if you are helpless I think your potential is more for running people then for running after them just that the cards suggested for new job you might have to change your location so expend your aplication applying also to remote place you can never know where it gets you and it is my guess you are soon  3 weeks to 3 months at max will have one already. good luck

QUESTION: Do u think I could win a lottery soon? Ive been told so before?  And do u think ill purchase a home this year? Last questions! Lol thanks a bunch

Answer
I can only thing you change this to private by mistake as I do not give here private sesion and I am writing it clearly in my profile here so I changed it back and of course ask you to read my profile again where I state that I grant one question per person and if any one wants more they are welcome to purchase the rest via my private link. thanks for understanding

Psychics

Inbal