Psychics/Reading

Question
My sister and boyfriend have not too long ago passed away..i feel so alone and helpless and dont know what direction to turn to or what is in my future..i have always looked after my sick family members..a few of whom have now passed..i dont know what to do with myself..i feel sad a lot of the times..is there any reading you can offer me at all..I would greatly appreciate it ..I am in Canada..Thank you so much

Answer
Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Hilary, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Hilary, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. We pray for a message to deliver in this situation. Amen.

Dearest Hilary, First and foremost, I want to express my deepest condolences on the physical passing of your dear sister and boyfriend. Please know that I embrace you in spirit, dearheart.

I know the present time is quite difficult for you missing those whom you love and not being able to see them and communicate with them as before. But please know that they are still with you in spirit! It is only their physical bodies that are gone but they now live in their Spiritual body! During times such as these, thoughts of no direction and helplessness do tend to creep in. It is because we are so used to having the love and support from those who are now physically gone from us. However, they do continue to see and hear you and know what you are doing! They are always close by.

How I wish that people would always be able to retain their loved ones forever but the story of life is such that from the moment one is born their 'personal clock' starts ticking and the countdown thus begins to when they will return to spirit from where they have come. But God gave us a beautiful life to live to the fullest possible! We need not fear the unknown when we are properly aligned with God for He always looks after us and will provide direction in our life.

When times of sadness creep in, as is natural, embrace the thoughts of the beautiful times you had together with your loved ones now in spirit. See yourself doing the things you most liked doing with them and see them smile at you and appreciate your company because that is how they now see you also with a smile on their face and Their Love Continues On and Forever For You. Love Never Dies. It will continue from this dimension into the next and beyond. It is Eternal. And the golden memories you have of your loved ones will live on in your heart forever as you will always have a very special place there for them.

Sadness and losing a loved one or more offers great opportunity to reach out to God in prayer to ask Him to surround you with His Divine white light of protection and love and give you His always wise counsel. As you allow yourself to be open to that thought you will begin to feel God's love surround you as well as the loving arms of His angels embracing you with their wings. You are not alone. You have many friends in Spirit who are always with you and around you as are your sister and boyfriend. They can hear your thoughts. Therefore, if there is something you would like to say to them, sit in a chair and place an empty one or two right in front of you. Then speak to the chair(s) imagining that it is your loved ones sitting right there in front of you. Say to them whatever you want to say or the things you were unable to say to them while they were still incarnate. They will hear you. You can also write them a letter and then read it aloud. You can speak out loud to them or as they do in the world in spirit, in your mind, as all is mental there but either way they will hear you. That method has provided much comfort to those who grieve and are in mourning. But again, you are not alone.

At this time, Spirit says, you need to see the beauty in life by surrounding yourself with great friends and family members and those whose vibrations are closest to yours. Go out and see the beauty in flower gardens, trees, ponds, etc. where there are other people looking at and also appreciating that beauty. You need not confine yourself to a life alone devoid of that which previously made you happy. Your loved ones would certainly want for you to be happy instead of spending time being sad because they are not physically there. What hurts those in spirit the most is when someone grieves excessively for them. It tends to keep them grounded to this world instead of being free to move on in their new world.

A very important thing to also remember with regard to one who has passed-on is that one should always pray for their soul and spirit. When you do, God receives that prayer of yours as a strong and high beam of light and your loved one(s) in spirit will also be able to know that you are praying for them which will help them to elevate into the higher realms of God's light. God will bless you for it.

Again, it would be very nice for you to experience beauty and the beautiful things in life at this point. Good films, good music, good books to read are three other things that can help you to move forward now. If there is a church nearby that you go to, it is always good to call for spiritual help and to know that you are not alone at this time and that someone cares.

One last thing, there is an excellent website that you may be interested in considering to visit that is designed for those who are in mourning and grieving the loss of their loved ones. It is mainly for those who have received some sign from their loved ones in spirit which is called "After Death Communication or ADC." It is because those in spirit still very much care about those left behind in this world that they will often do things that may catch your attention. Such things as causing lights to flicker, turning on an electrical appliance, a telephone that rings but no one is there, finding coins, feathers, seeing butterflies, birds or another little animal that tends to linger nearby when you are around. This website is a very loving place where people go to discuss their experiences and to share with others who are very grateful for their presence and who offer great love and words to others. The host, Christine Duminiak, is a wonderful person who always speaks so lovingly to those who visit her site in their time of sadness and need.

It is called "Prayer Wave for After Death Communication" at:  http://members2.boardhost.com/adcfriends/  

I send you a Big Hug in spirit, dearest Hilary, and I know things will surely get better for you, dearheart. Keep the faith!

Thank you for your reading request. I hope this spiritual reading was enlightening to you, Hilary. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!
-------------------------
Prayer To Become Born Again - Saved. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Scripture in the Holy Bible.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†