I am engaged to a man I thought was my soulmate. I love him very much but I don't know if he is good for me cause everyone feels he is holding me back from living. I'm stuck with the thought of if i should marry him. I don't want to leave or have the courage to leave cause I'm afraid i may have conceived his child and I don't know what to do if i am. I don't want my child with parents whom aren't together. I need to know his effect on my life and the path i should seek.
J'Torria-November 16, 1994
Justyn- January 20,1992

numerology sugget you will not stay together all your life but what is important is that you separate what "every one else" are saying and what you truely feel to him because everyone else are not the one that are going to live with him or carry  his child. also thinking like that after you got pregnant is a bit strange because those are the things someone consider before having a baby and not after as baby is a life time commitment for both parents. I know he is very charming person but he serve certain need in your life, the need to be needy and so its not all about what you do for him but it is also about why you do it and how you allow him to treat you. I suggest you will go counseling to find out how you truely feel about each other espeically if there is a child on the way because remote advises by people who does not know you or him are  not enough for getting ready for family. and if you did not get pregnant please consider using birth control until you are sure if you want to stay with him

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site