QUESTION: My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship which is tough but has proved rewarding thus far. I am just wondering about our compatibility and potential of our relationship. My name is Alexandra DOB-  4 October 1990, he is John 16 December 1986

ANSWER: how long are you planning to be in LDR and did you meet each other ever?

QUESTION: We are both in different schools and have about a year and a half left so the long distance will last about that long. We have met, it did not start off as an LDR. Thank you for responding so quickly :)

from here currently all looks fine in this relationship and John think highly of you as well I think he is a keeper and there is also a very strong karmic connection that would be great to have in both your life, I suggest he is a keeper but talk to him some more about your feelings and your needs its not that he is not aware of them but lets just say he is not the master of affection and love expression and I feel you could use some extra of that from him in reward for your loyalty. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site