Psychics/relationship question

Question
Hello my name is john Kane I was born on may 14,1995 and my girlfriend Katlynne young was born on July 31,1995. we have been together now for 6 months. but two months ago I moved across the country to go to college. I miss her so much but i feel as if the spark between us has disappeared. and I worry I might lose her. I would really like an insight on if her and i will make it as a couple? thank you very much!

Answer
my dear you need to have a social life with people that are real and around you and so does she although she is very attached to her family and not sure she is a cheater and might wait for you non of you at this age of your life do not deserve to be alone and also my dear I can promise you this girl has a very long memory she will not forget about you so fast because its not her nature but if the two of you really love each other set each other free and go back to be together when you can be near each other properly.  

Psychics

Inbal