Psychics/relationship question

Hello, my name is Ferne Kaya Deick Pietrzyk and my boyfriend's name is Porfirio Ramirez Vidal. He lives in the Dominican Republic and as he lives in a very disadvantaged area with not much food, electricity or water I became ill and when I fell pregnant (I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl) I had to come back to the UK. Due to visa restrictions in the UK he will not be able to even visit.

My date of birth is February 4th 1994 and his is January 26th 1993.

My question is do you see us ever physically being together as a family and if so where will we be?

Thank you!

numerology wise his attachment to his home and family both from his tendency and his karma is very strong and so if you wish to consider living with him you might very well have to consider moving to visit him and not him coming to visit you . the tarot feels there is a chance that the two of you will meet physically actually they kind of suggested that an option will be open within two months and it will be related to your mutual baby. other then that numerology suggest there are chances your baby will arrive a bit earlier then the expected time so take this in consideration and also I am not sure its completely impossible to have him visa to the UK it might take a while but its possible

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site