Psychics/Relationships, Lifestyle Choices, and Something Missing

Question
Good morning, my name is Sneha (December 15, 1996) and my boyfriend Quinton (October 20, 2
1996) have been in a long distance relationship for a while. Lately things have seemed like everything and everyone is getting in the way of our relationship. Is that a sign? Also, I believe that my ex-boyfriend and current best friend Alexis (July 31, 1992) still holds my heart and I do not know what to do anymore. I am a confused, emotional wreck.
Also, I'm having trouble choosing what college I would like to go too. I feel as though there is one I am being pushed to go to, but I cannot identify which one. My top college choice has shifted greatly and it also confuses me. I wish to go into pre-med, but all these emotions are causing me a great deal of stress. Please advise me in the best way that you can, in every way that you can. Even if the readings you give have nothing to withy request, I know there is something bothering me or for better words, trying to tell me something, but I can't quite discover what it is.

Answer
numerology wise you and quinton knows each other for many life time before and possibly more life time in the future however in this life timeyour bf is more caring of his own need and wishes then those of others and in a long distance he will not keep his loyalty in tact nor he needs to. you are both young people and need to have social normal life and not a lonely time because of some far away commitment that is not sure to be real relationship or if its sure to be that there will be time to re unite and live together like any other real copule do. as for the rest of your question what to study and how and what about your ex if you feel my answer is correct then you are welcome to purchase the rest via my private link as over here I repeatedly say I am here for people who cant pay and have a very urgent need of answer but I answer one question per person so I can answer many  others as well
thanks for understanding

Psychics

Inbal