hello, I am worrying about my son Tony september 4 1969, who has a job but living in his girlfriends car with herfor a year. They donot get along to well . He was married for 26 yrs. and this is his 1st  girlfriend. He keeps breaking the windshield when they fight, they're running out of places to park and since hes been with her hes been to jail twice. Hes getting skinnier and skinnier and looks terrible. His leg or hip really hurts him, hes always limping.I try to Reiki him but he hass to go, because shes not allowed in our house. And he does,nt want to be alone because he  never has. Hes had mersa 3x. I'm afraid for him. What can you see for me Thank you very, very much

I am sorry to let you know that your son is taking some form of drug or abusing substance and its not sure he is presenting you with the real true of what is going on with him and his gf because he tend to be a bit of manipulator in his nature and although usually able to present charming attitude its not sure he is not manipulating you to pitty him more then needed. he is not stupid nor incapable of caring for his own self and he is doing some wrong choices but my dear he is the only one that can save himself from it, unless you can consider lock him up for a rehab with or without his consent.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site