Hi Adreeanna,

My name is Sirine I was born 1976 13th of June in Damascus,Syria. I am in a relationship with a boy born 15-1-1985 in Missan< Iraq. We are of different nationalities and religions/sects.
We met in Lebanon on 01-01-2013 and started going out together. Then he relocated to Spain recently. He now wants me to join him. We decided to stay together coz we are in love and our goals and dreams go hand in hand.

My question is very specific. Do you see me relocating and joining him anytime soon to another country in Europe? I am supposed to go to Holland soon.

Thanks for your help.

Hello Sirine,
I do not see this relationship working out.
I see him leaving you for another woman after much
arguing between the 2 of you.
Things will start to go wrong shortly after relocating.

There is not much more I can tell you.

I am sorry

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.