Psychics/2014.

Question
My birth date is 3/16/1985 and I am curious what are my major events for me this coming year of 2014? New job? Being in a new relationship? New opportunities?
Thank you for your time.

Answer
Alison, you are coming up on an 8 Personal year, and an 8 year is not about relationships, but the foundations of your world -- money, career, stability.  

I'm willing to bet last year was a year that had more than occasional doubts about the state of your business or career;  you will find this year to be a relief.  Things finally work out.  Long postponed checks and promotions come through.  You see the light at the end of your financial tunnel and an inner strength and confidence is breaking through.  This is your year of harvest and, depending on the effort you put out in the past seven years, your reward will be equally large.  

There is a beauty in these cycles we can recognize and understand.  In doing so we find ourselves "in the flow" and there is no more need to try and struggle upstream.  So this year you will have an opportunity to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the rewards.  At the same time a certain detachment is also necessary, for you and for the experience you have.  Why?  It's not the reward that brings you happiness but your experience of life, which is why before the rewarding eight year you have had such opportunity for growth.  Give in to your ambitions; you will find yourself more clear and focused and able to pursue and reach your goals.  

Alison, your power is visible and strong, mental creativity is high, vision and intuition will guide you, and at the same time you are more efficient and focused.  There can be loss, serious loss, bankruptcy and failure, because always the rewards are directly proportionate to your effort and motivation!  But I'm sure you know the effort you put out and you know your motivations.  So there must be no room for fear and doubt, only for success and winning.  Do that, and this year will undoubtedly turn out to be a very satisfying year.

Blessings!  

Psychics

Corbie