Psychics/2014 relationship

Question
Hello! My name is Brandy and my birthday is November 14, 1988. I was wondering if you see my entering a long term relationship sometime this year. I haven't had a steady relationship since my divorce 2 years ago and I'm ready for a long-term, committed, loving relationship. Will this happen sometime this year? If so, how will I meet him or have I met him? Thank you very much!

Answer
Hi Brandy. This will be your year for love and I'm shown you with someone you know from the past so someone you've met within the last few years. I'm shown he was involved when you met and vice versa. Give it time to manifest as you've put the stay away vibe out for quite sometime now thus practice in the mirror your expressions when you meet someone as I'm shown you tend to have a back off look. There's nothing wrong with that but now that you are ready you want to be sure you are showing the fun happy side and the I'm ready but NOT desperate side. You are strong and self assured thus some men are intimidated. GO rock this! It's your year and you've got this

Suzanne
Espsychics.com

Psychics

Suzanne G