Psychics/Advice

Question
Hi, and thank you for offering to answer a question. I really appreciate your time. My names is Alyson Benjamin ns my DOB is 3/26/72. Could you please tell me if their is anything that spirit would like me to know? Thank you again for your time! Have a great weekend.

Answer
Alyson-

Spirit offers images for you of joyfulness.  I see you at a wedding and talking with people.  I also feel your vibration raising and see you going to some type of workshop/lecture/show soon that will uplift you and support you being on a more enlightened path.

Thank you for the honor of reading for you!

Psychics

Angela B