Psychics/Bad luck never ends

Dear Psychic,
I do not know what to do. I am  a young single woman, i am 25, i am very hard-working and studying part time as well. Last year in May i broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years and since then everything seems to be a nightmare. First of all , when i went on holidays to Greece with my girl-friend of 7 years , we had a massive fight, when she scratched my face, and i still have scars. Second thing happened when my flatmates , backstabbed me and told my Landlord that they cannot live with me in the house. Thankfully my landlord understood that it was a bad gesture and has made them to move out. One of the flatmates was good friend of mine.
I am drinking alcohol sometimes, but it is not like it is ruining everyones lifes, i drink on the nights out and at home sometimes when i feel stressed. Sometimes i cannot remember what i did.
The third thing what has happened shortly afterwards is that i met this man, i knew him before. He is a friend of my best friend. We spent some nice evenings together when he was in the country i live in ( he came for a visit for 1 week ).
For me it seemed to be so good, just one day before he left i did not even heard goodbuy from him. Then i went back home to my country and he invited me over to his place. He lives in the big house outside the city, its in the forest. I thought we are going to be doing things together, but first evening he left me alone for 4 hours ( he went for training), second evening happened the same ( he went for 5 hours, i was alone in the house) our communication was poor as i was not feeling comfortable. In the evening i cooked some dinner and we had some wine, i ve got drunk  and probably told him many things. I do not know. I ve woke up alone and he was downstairs, then he came back and everything seemed to be okay again. Then the last night he went away again for 6 hours, i could not cope anymore. My friend has organized someone to pick me up from the house. I didnt hear from him since. I dont understand what is happening to me... I am so lost and sad, i need a guidance. Please

Hi Olga
While all appears to be bad it is actually your guides and loved ones trying to get your attention so that you make some much needed changes in your life
First no more unhealthy things and if you cannot remember what happened while drinking that is a huge sign to stop as you could get seriously hurt
This guy is disrespectful and you deserve so much better but if you keep placing yourself in situations like this and put up with them YOU are asking to be treated poorly
Put YOU first and make changes that heal YOU and life will be beautiful again

Suzanne G

I am a psychic medium, healer and channeler and was recently voted as #4 in the world in these categories. I am able to answer questions relating to love, relationships, career and money, health related issues as well as emotional and physical health issues. I am an experienced life coach as well. I am also able to connect with those who have passed over. I am also an expert in the paranormal and can work with those who have questions in regards to their homes and places of work. I also offer a one question email reading at and then follow up questions range from $20 to $25 via phone, chat or email. You can also ask for me by emailing, attn Suzanne G for a reading appointment or visit and click on Suzanne. I look forward to hearing from you!

I have been an experienced psychic medium my entire life but have worked publicly and professionally for over 15 years. I love what I do and it is such a joy to bring love and hope into peoples' lives again! I love to do healing work, give back and ensure that others can feel the joy and happiness in the world as I do. I am an experienced life coach as well as experienced with working in the paranormal. I am a theta healer, reconnective healer, Reiki healer, and have mentored with the very well known. I work on radio shows, have been written about in multiple books, as well as television appearances. I spend my time giving back - paying it forward - as this is why I was put on this earth!

American Federation of Psychics, Mediums and Healers - I was tested and verified for legitimacy.

This upcoming February issue of UFO and Supernatural Magazine - inside: that is the link to the magazine I am in and I am interviewed as well as noted that I am in the top 5 for the WORLDS BEST Psychics, Mediums and Healers! I have also written for BelleSpirit Magazine! I am also in the Register of the United States and International Best Psychics & Mediums in the World - #4 for Medium (in the World) and #5 for Psychic (in the World).

Aside from life experience, I also have a degree is Social and Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology; I plan to attend law school at some point but have also attended school in the UK for forensic parapsychology and parapsychology as well. I was born a psychic medium and have always been one actively my entire life.

2011 - Voted top 20 Best Medium 2011 - Voted top 20 Best Psychic 2011 - Voted top 15 Most caring Psychic & Medium 2012-2013 - Voted Best Medium & Psychic 2013-2014 - Voted #5 - in the world - Best Psychic 2013 - 2014 - Voted #4 - in the world - Best Medium 2013 - 2014 - Voted #4 - in the USA - Best Medium & Best Psychic

I have clients from all over the world. We work via chat, skype, and email as well as phone. I have regular clients who call me weekly as well. I love them and share my insight with them and change the way they feel about the world, give them a new perspective on their relationships (past, present and future) as well as help them make the necessary changes in their lives. Many will call for information regarding a lost love one, whether a missing person or one who has past over. I can connect them with their loved ones and help them realize that death is not the end, just another phase, that the loved one is always nearby. I love that my clients call upset or in tears and when we are finished, their outlook on life has changed. I have worked with the suicidal and am proud to say that they no longer have a wish to take their own lives.