Psychics/career

Question
QUESTION: Hi do you see any career changes for me this year? i'm currently working 2 part time jobs in nursing but not really happy with one of them. Will i remain working these jobs until i'm done school in a few years?
April 1, 1982.

Thanks
Joanna

ANSWER: Hi Joanna. You do  have another opportunity in work arising. It is one job with the hours you desire and one of your current positions leads you to it. It appears that it is in the same field but also within the same medical center - do you work in a complex with multiple offices around you? I see that you will hear of an opening in the same area within the next month or 6 weeks. Best of luck to you!

Suzanne
ESPsychics.com

QUESTION: I work days both jobs one at the hospital and I did apply internally but I'm not sure if I would want it due to shift work and the other is a clinic this is the one where the physician is all over the map not stable. I'm really trying to improve my financial situation and need better stability hours and income. My friend is bothering me to apply to another hospital as well, not sure.

ANSWER: You have a gift of working with people, of helping them heal and working in a hospital setting could be ideal for you. Shift work can be tough but if they want you bad enough - which I feel they will - you may be able to choose the shift that works best for you -so the other hospital feels like the position I mention - the one your friend mentioned to you. This is your year to rid yourself of the struggles and challenges. YOU may be just what the Dr ordered (pun intended).

Suzanne
ESPsychics.com

QUESTION: This job was offered to me in sept but I turned it down because I don't like the floor very heavy now a part time line might open up again so my friend told me to email the manager again but make sure it's what I want - money wise I'm ahead but the floor I'm not thrilled about either. I'm literally in a comfort zone right now until I finish my degree in a few years but not getting ahead at all. :(

Answer
It is hard and in order to honor your soul you MUST love your job - if you do not, if it all feels like a struggle, it is not worth it. Your gut, your own intuition tells you what you need to do. If it does not feel right, it is not right. However, it feels like there are some other struggles affecting you that impact this and until you fix that, nothing will feel right.

Suzanne
ESPsychics.com

Psychics

Suzanne G