Hi chinhee,
I have a question regarding my career/ job or lack of none. Although I have a post- graduate degree and am decently qualified I seem to not be able to have a got a job in my field - research based involving families for quite  a while  in the past and although I had taken a bit of a break during the past year I would really like to get some form of job this year or get some direction as to which way to go in terms of a  fresh start in career. I am interested in teaching and looking for something involving children, do you see me in the future in employment in this area or am I way off again. I just seem very lost with a total lack of direction when it comes to career/ job which way to head. Please tell me anything you pick up on this. I just got married last year and moved to a new country so it's all very new beginnings and I feel I have a fresh start but don't know where to go. Any insight on anything you pick up will be great
My name is gayle
Dob 19/11/1982

Hi Gayle!

Happy New Year and thanks for reaching out to me.  I believe that because you have had a bit of a break you needed it and now you're ready to get to work.  Your energies are ready and will now you will manifest a job.  I do feel you will get a job in your field and headed in the right direction with working with kids.  I would start at the schools or even smaller businesses regarding children.  I saw you meeting a woman who will help guide you in the direction to your job.  I saw you working in the next month or two.  Hang in there!  Feel free to respond with any comments or clarifications you may need.

Chinhee Park

For follow ups, feel free to contact me here.  

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.