im currently trying to start an online business and wanted to know when and how successful this business and I will be and when also ANYTHING I should or would want to know about the business or anything (money too) THANK YOU!!

I see you having success -- I see the business going well and a man/a partner -- helping to direct the business in a nice direction.  Initially you will feel distracted by him and his ideas but he has good ideas and will help you move the business in a direction that feels really good to you.

Thanks for the honor of reading for you!

Angela B

I'm a psychic, medium, intuitive consultant and energy healer. I answer questions about most anything aside from death dates and lottery numbers. I often get questions on love, career, spirit guides, past lives, etc. I tend to read the energy of situations and people. I deeply enjoy helping and guiding people through this gift of channeling wisdom from the higher and unseen realms!

An intuitive all of my life, I've been reading and healing professionally for three years. I've helped over 1000 people in the past 3 years with a high degree of accuracy and comfort. People tell me I'm approachable and that they feel very comfortable with my style. I'll always bring through what is in your highest good, according to Spirit. In accordance with Spirit work -- I'll always bring through what Spirit wishes to be communicated -- which may not be what you want to hear at all times. I'll appreciate your respect of this process with Spirit.

I'm an ESPsychic which requires testing to become a part of. I'm also a member of the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums.

Publications blog, American Psychic & Medium August 2013 edition.

I'm a graduate of the Holistic Studies Institute in NYC with certifications as a psychic medium and an intuitive consultant. I am a Reiki Master and have studied various energy healing modalities. I also hold a BA of Psychology from the University of Minnesota.

Varied and International