Psychics/Career question

Hello! I wanted to know what you see for me in my career. I am going into nursing but am a bit unsure of which branch of nursing i want to go down. I'm really thinking forensic nursing but am not entirely sure. Do you have any advice?

What I advise everyone is to be open-minded and open to exploring your passion as that is how you will honor your soul. You tend to have the soul that is best served by helping the living and I see you with babies so possibly NICU or delivery but only you know what ignites your passion and makes your heart pound. That is where you find your true calling

Suzanne G

I am a psychic medium, healer and channeler and was recently voted as #4 in the world in these categories. I am able to answer questions relating to love, relationships, career and money, health related issues as well as emotional and physical health issues. I am an experienced life coach as well. I am also able to connect with those who have passed over. I am also an expert in the paranormal and can work with those who have questions in regards to their homes and places of work. I also offer a one question email reading at and then follow up questions range from $20 to $25 via phone, chat or email. You can also ask for me by emailing, attn Suzanne G for a reading appointment or visit and click on Suzanne. I look forward to hearing from you!

I have been an experienced psychic medium my entire life but have worked publicly and professionally for over 15 years. I love what I do and it is such a joy to bring love and hope into peoples' lives again! I love to do healing work, give back and ensure that others can feel the joy and happiness in the world as I do. I am an experienced life coach as well as experienced with working in the paranormal. I am a theta healer, reconnective healer, Reiki healer, and have mentored with the very well known. I work on radio shows, have been written about in multiple books, as well as television appearances. I spend my time giving back - paying it forward - as this is why I was put on this earth!

American Federation of Psychics, Mediums and Healers - I was tested and verified for legitimacy.

This upcoming February issue of UFO and Supernatural Magazine - inside: that is the link to the magazine I am in and I am interviewed as well as noted that I am in the top 5 for the WORLDS BEST Psychics, Mediums and Healers! I have also written for BelleSpirit Magazine! I am also in the Register of the United States and International Best Psychics & Mediums in the World - #4 for Medium (in the World) and #5 for Psychic (in the World).

Aside from life experience, I also have a degree is Social and Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology; I plan to attend law school at some point but have also attended school in the UK for forensic parapsychology and parapsychology as well. I was born a psychic medium and have always been one actively my entire life.

2011 - Voted top 20 Best Medium 2011 - Voted top 20 Best Psychic 2011 - Voted top 15 Most caring Psychic & Medium 2012-2013 - Voted Best Medium & Psychic 2013-2014 - Voted #5 - in the world - Best Psychic 2013 - 2014 - Voted #4 - in the world - Best Medium 2013 - 2014 - Voted #4 - in the USA - Best Medium & Best Psychic

I have clients from all over the world. We work via chat, skype, and email as well as phone. I have regular clients who call me weekly as well. I love them and share my insight with them and change the way they feel about the world, give them a new perspective on their relationships (past, present and future) as well as help them make the necessary changes in their lives. Many will call for information regarding a lost love one, whether a missing person or one who has past over. I can connect them with their loved ones and help them realize that death is not the end, just another phase, that the loved one is always nearby. I love that my clients call upset or in tears and when we are finished, their outlook on life has changed. I have worked with the suicidal and am proud to say that they no longer have a wish to take their own lives.