Psychics/changes

Question
Hello Edson,

My name is Michael and my DOB is April 3, 1976.  I recently decided I wanted to move out of my house in efforts to try and meet someone romantically.  How do you see the move turning out and will I find that special someone.  Thanks for your time.

Answer
Dear Michael,

Your faith in this move is well founded, for it will afford you the fresh opportunities for love that you seek.

But beware, my friend, there are those close to you who support this move, not that it might serve your intentions, but instead to divert it into service of their own. They are already concealing their craft of distraction behind your fervor of anticipation: one they feed with dire application. With callous purpose, they will lure you from the path on which sustaining love awaits.

Let "Being played false, play cunning" be you mantra in this. Patience will reveal them, all the more so following your move. To ferret them out, take small but symbolic steps away from your regular companions. Those true will receive it as merely symptomatic of your move, but the soft nights of Spring will reveal the talons of the false, as extended they must be, to regain grasp.

Free from their distractions, both the new opportunities for love and the, as of yet undiscovered, realization of your own self that attracts them will surprise you.

In Celebration of Your Manifold Triumphs,

Edson  

Psychics

Edson