Psychics/Confuse

Question
Hi my name is Thuyoanh and I am born in December 29,1993. I was wondering can you tell me some info about this person her name is Tina and she is born in January 11,1993. Is she really a good friend?

Answer
Hi Thuyoanh!  I can see why you feel confused.  What I see is Tina operating on two levels.  What she puts out there is that she is a friend, can enjoy family and friend celebrations with you, etc.  There is some different, mental agenda that is not friendly.  Seeing the energy there that goes on mentally, behind the scenes, I would advise you that this person isn't as 'friendly' as she appears.  I wish you the best and thank you for the honor of reading for you!

Psychics

Angela B