Psychics/Confused

Question
An ex-acquaintance of mine named John Love(6/19/1994) wronged me last semester. I was accused of something that I didn't do, and he went and reported me to the Dean and the Dean asked me to give him space. I feel that it a big misunderstanding. Does John regret what he did towards me? Also, we have two classes together again for this semester, and he stares at me quite a bit. Why is he doing that? My bday is 5/03/1994.

Answer
the guy did you wrong last semester and you still carry on with wondering about him , let him look as much as he wont ignore him keep distance from him and prove him wrong by showing him you have no interest in any contact with him. this will solve everything on the best way.  

Psychics

Inbal