Psychics/Is my current career the right for me?

Good afternoon! My name is Ana, also from Mexico; DOB: August 26, 1995. I once had a lecture and the phsichic told me that in my past lives I had been a very artistic person. When I told him I was currently studying economics he was quite surprised. Now I'm wondering if I chose the right career for me since I had always been atracted to arts, but had never consider studying them before.
Do my past lives afect my current one? Am I studying the career that suits me best?
Thanks for taking your time reading. Have a good day!

I am not going to relate to other psychic works here because I dont know them or the method they have been using. I checked if you can succeed in art and you can , numerology wise I am not surprise you chose economics because in your nature you are very organized and perfectionist and like to make safety when you come to do anything in life and art world is nothing like that unless you chose maybe to be a designer or architect . it also looked like currently you feel stressed out maybe from your study or slow progress and this is why you consider change careers although you want to make sure art will be the best safe choice. Here is what I suggest you can start explore your chose art as a hobby see how you progress in it and if you feel the universe is coming to your help opening up you get good feedback and opportunities you can go for it or you can finish your economic staudies and than try to cover the artistic studies this way you will not lose completely all what you studied so far and will still leave an open door for some soul occupation. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site