Psychics/Dream Insights

Question
Hi , I hope you are doing wonderful and Happy new Years btw My name is Joanna and i was born 03/09/1992.I had a question about a dream insight.Lately i have been getting more and more religious because i love God and Jesus plus i felt They lost me due to my irresponsibility to be in their presence or to be more connected to them.Now i always need to pray and be as close as possible to our Saviour!So i had this Dream that i hardly remember, but i guess i remember the most important part.I was in a small fountain of holy water people were coming to get holy water but i was just standing there i guess .It made me had a lot of questions to myself and i really hope you can help me out.Many blessings !!!!Thank you so much!

Answer
Warm greetings Joanna,

Thank you, I am doing fine. Happy New Year to you too, dear! May this new year bring you much happiness and joy! Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. Although I do not do Dream Interpretations per se, your question is a little different and definitely Christian-based.

It is SO WONDERFUL to hear you say that you love God and Jesus!! You simply don't know how pleased they are to hear you say that, as am I! And please know that they did not lose you during your time with trials in your life. You still considered them a very Big part of your life and they were right there by your side the whole time! Praying to and being as close to your Savior as you can be is what distinguishes a true Christian from all others and is immensely pleasing to God.

About the dream you had, first let me say that dreams happen when we are out of our body at night during our dream state. It is during this time that our spiritual body goes to the world of spirit and intermingles with the inhabitants who reside there. But when we return to our physical body and awaken, many times it is difficult to fully remember the details about our dream visit. That's why I always recommend having a pen and pad by your night table to jot down details of your dream visits upon awakening. Be sure to include date, time, what you saw, what you heard, who you were with, what you experienced, etc.

The small fountain of holy water that you mention concerning your dream signifies the pool of your dreams to become closer to God. But your simply standing there by it reflects some inner thoughts you have that are going on in your head which may prevent you from moving fully forward and aligning yourself to be closer to God, therefore, that represents 'hesitation' instead of gathering some of the holy water which would have been indicative of embracing God as you know you want to do. It is reflective of the negativity that each person encounters in this world that the adversary instills in one's mind to keep them from being with God. That is his ultimate goal but we must be ever Wise in knowing this and must join God whenever we are led. That can be challenging sometimes especially if the person is not as strong as they should be in spiritual matters.

Therefore, since you have received the calling in that manner you are being summoned to fully become a member of the Body of Christ and that is such a Special calling for anyone to receive in such manner. You should pray about that and ask God to lead you in the right spiritual direction He has for you. Read Biblical passages daily and strive in living a good, sound Christian life. If you have not yet become Born Again, that is Saved, you have a great opportunity to do so now as well. After all, it is an investment in the future of your soul as well as for its present state. I get a very good feeling from this! I know you are going to make it and I am wishing you every blessing from God. May He touch your life in a very special way!

I have received the following Scripture with most special words direct from Jesus Christ especially for you, Joanna, to fully embrace!

"If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." -- JOHN 15:7 (KJV)

That needs little to no interpretation as Jesus' words convey full and true meaning and are quite self-explanatory.

Thank you for your excellent question, Joanna! May God bless you and guide you to your proper path where you will enjoy the fruits of your labor and succeed in all that you do! Thank you for requesting this spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†