Psychics/The end?

I met a man in DEC and things went very well...this past weekend he shut me out from all of the great experiences we had together...we are suppose to be working together on business. My question it the end of our friendship? Beginning or a new relationship? Or he will contact me again adn we will start off where we were?
His name is Michael (Seby) 1/30/73
Mine is Alison 3/16/85

He seems suddenly very bitter with you and annoyed. he seems very unhappy suddenly and has decided to move on from you entirely. Despite the good memories he is unhappy now and wants to end all communications and move on from you as best he can. he won't want to work or even carry on a friendship with you. He seems hurt in the sense he feels you lied.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.