QUESTION: I met a man in December and everything seemed to be great. We developed a great friendship and we work together on projects and this past week and a half he has been distant and strange. Not so sure what is going on. I am wondering if this is the end of our friendship/business relationship? Or it will be fine or if its the beginning or a new relationship?
Michael B bday is 1/30/73 and believe that he is turning 44 on Jan 30th.
Mine is 3/16/85
Thank you kindly. :)

ANSWER: Hi Alison,

I pick up that emotions/feelings were spooking him a bit and he is evaluating this. I sense that your personality is very attractive to him and he pulled back to assess the feelings that it caused him to feel. I would caution being 'flirtatious' and keep it friendly/business. If it is to progress to more than that, it needs to move slower for him. He has no desire to hurt you in any way and respects you.

Many Blessings

QUESTION: Thank you. I think you are correct and he does respect me. He has a lot going on but for some reason I am drawn to him and feel like we have to have a friendship. I text him last Fri about some great news about a job that I got and he bet on it. He was right! Also about some amazing opportunity that I recieved. He was very happy to hear the news and said some kind things. I know he is out for the rest of January and I am aware that his step-father is dying and his mother has cancer. He has a lot on his plate at the moment. Just wish I can be there for him.

I can feel the connection between you, take it slow, there is a genuineness about him. He appreciates genuineness in others. You can be there for him, but do not overwhelm him as you said he has a lot on his plate. Respect his space. I am hearing that an occassional 'update' to him would be welcomed. A brief moment for him to escape from the responsibilities and share a smile from a distance. Keep the message short and brief I am hearing.

Many Blessings

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.