Psychics/Enhancing Abilities

Hi Nancy

Through my life I have always been very intuitive and have always trusted in my gut feeling in times when I haven't went with my gut feeling its been proved after that I should have trusted in it.
Recently I have started to get these more stronger & frequent though now about other people before this was only my own scenarios.
An example is just the other day I seen a friends name on my phone and got this real feeling of pregnancy around her so I text her random and to my shock she was 10wks gone and afraid to tell anyone!
I would just like to know do I have a gift and how can I improve this xx
Chris x

Hi, Chris,

To be honest, I don't have too much experience with picking up on or gauging the intuitive ability of others. However — I do sense you have some ability that, at the very least, you could cultivate for more extensive use in your daily life.

Here is what I would suggest. One of my mentors, Tina Zion, has a downloadable audio program called Soul Signals. It's a wonderful introduction (or refresher) to using and trusting your intuition. The link is below. If it doesn't work, just go to and click on Store. Another great resource is a book called "Divine Intuition" by Lynn Robinson.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.