Psychics/Enhancing Abilities

Question
Hi Nancy

Through my life I have always been very intuitive and have always trusted in my gut feeling in times when I haven't went with my gut feeling its been proved after that I should have trusted in it.
Recently I have started to get these more stronger & frequent though now about other people before this was only my own scenarios.
An example is just the other day I seen a friends name on my phone and got this real feeling of pregnancy around her so I text her random and to my shock she was 10wks gone and afraid to tell anyone!
I would just like to know do I have a gift and how can I improve this xx
Thanks
Chris x

Answer
Hi, Chris,

To be honest, I don't have too much experience with picking up on or gauging the intuitive ability of others. However — I do sense you have some ability that, at the very least, you could cultivate for more extensive use in your daily life.

Here is what I would suggest. One of my mentors, Tina Zion, has a downloadable audio program called Soul Signals. It's a wonderful introduction (or refresher) to using and trusting your intuition. The link is below. If it doesn't work, just go to www.livingaware.com and click on Store. Another great resource is a book called "Divine Intuition" by Lynn Robinson.

All blessings,
Nancy

http://www.store.livingawareinc.com/Soul-Signals-Empowering-Your-Psychic-Awarene

Psychics

Nancy Crowe