Psychics/free will

Question
Hello Suzanne,

I have a real interesting question to ask you and it is about free will.  How much free will do we really have?  I have heard the saying that the universe has a plan.  Your last reading you gave me you say that I am going to meet several women in April.  Now am I destined to meet this women.  How does free will work?  Thanks

Answer
Great question! yes, we have free will and we can change our destiny to a certain point! The universe has a plan and we can choose to stick to it or we can veer away from the plan - and when that happens, we end up repeating the same stuff in the next life (karma). So while you are indeed destined to meet others, one of whom will be a soul mate, at the same time you can decide to not go on a date with her and change the course of that relationship. You can be told you have a job coming but you choose not to apply for it, or move out of the area, basically telling the universe you do not want this.  

Psychics

Suzanne G