Psychics/friend

Question
Psychic Nancy I' Rena 5-5-73
My question is about my friend Ruby. She is an empath and she is extremely sensitive. She broke up with her boyfriend six months ago, but she struggles to break the bond with him so she feels his vibes around her. She does not like the vibes. She started using aromatherapy and homeopathy and praying to break free from him. Will she have success at breaking the bond soon?  Do you have any suggestions for her to help her be free of him?  

Rena

Answer
Hi, Rena,

Since Ruby is not the one asking the question, I can only give you a general answer about releasing past ties. Energy work such as Reiki or BodyTalk can help a lot, as can flower essences. It can also be useful to write a letter to the person and then burn it in a fire-safe bowl (as in a "burning bowl" ceremony).

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe