Psychics/friend

Question
Nancy,
I have a question about a woman named, Raimy age 40. I'm 40 as well and my name is Margaret.  I've been talking with her on e-mail.  I wonder if she is a lonely person that needs someone to talk with. I met her on a health forum and been helping her with her health. So I think I'm helping her but I'm not really sure. Do you think she just needs someone to chat with?

Answer
Hi, Margaret,

Yes, I think Raimy needs someone to talk with, and you help fill that need. However — it feels like something serious is blocking her from forming these kinds of relationships offline. When I tune into her energy I get the image of someone peeking out from around a big, blank wall, as if she is afraid to let others see who she really is.

I sense you are an empath and can easily take on the energy and problems of others at your own expense, so I would encourage some caution and self-care even online. :-) You also don't want to take on anything that needs to be addressed by her doctor or other health care professional.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe