Psychics/Friendship

Question
Hi my name is Emily born on DEc. 18 1993. I'm asking about a friendship I have with a girl named Elodie born on March 29 1994. WE have been friends since high school. High school has been done for a couple of years now, I still see her & remain in contact with her, however there are issues with her. I am wondering is staying in this friendship worth it?

Answer
Emily-

I see you having the potential to be friends with Elodie for years to come but this is a time period where your friendship moves more to the background.  You will have distant times and potential times of reconnection.  I see you having moved on in many ways with life and remembering how close you two were; your relationship is changing as you change.

Thank you for the honor of reading for you!

Psychics

Angela B