QUESTION: Hello inbal my name is Krystal n my DOB is 10/04/1988 and I wanted to ask u a question regarding friendships. Since a young child I've always had issues making friends n as I get older I notice the problem is still happening. Iam currently pregnant n I feel like I'm alone. Now my question to you is am I the problem as to why I can't make/keep friends or is it the people I'm meeting?

ANSWER: please advise me if you were born on april or on october.

QUESTION: I was born in October 4 1988

It is likely that people find you a bit over controling and think you are trying to take over their life or being a bit possesive about the relationship you have with them, I am saying that because numerology suggest you are bit stubborn loyal beyond limitation and some how obssesed with those you love and wish to protect so you come with all that to offer protection and service beyond limitation to people that maybe are not ready to receive such qualities or maybe not willing to have such partnership over their doings and than instead of gratitude they exhibit hostility , not to mention that its not very easy to argue with you. so here is what I suggest, allow yourself more flexibility do not try to fix the universe because some things meant to stay undone or growing in different ways and be flexiable about your relationship with people in regard to what you need to know about their life and where they are in any given moments and soon you will find out that people wants to stay longer with you because I can read your numbers and I know that basically you are not evil witch and your intentions are good . also while in relationship allow people to look for you every once in a while and if they do not call too long dont rush to check on them many times simply leave them a message that you are there for them and wait for them to reply . some of them might want to take distance from all kind of reason when such thing happen dont take it too personal it can be many other reasons beside yourself and let them seek your presence. good luck  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site