Psychics/Full Time Employment

I am registered with about 20 Temp Agencies,and have a job Searcher at Goodwill,but still can't find steady full-time work.I am dependent on the buses,and can only look in Toronto,Scarborough area.I worked steady from 1993-2007 on the midnight shift as a plastics machine operator.I was born (two months premature) September 29,1968 ,at 10:19 am in Toronto.Do you see anything full-time for me?Or should I just give up looking?

Hi, Jennifer,

Definitely don't give up looking. I feel like you're missing something that may be (even literally) just around the corner. It may be a company that could employ you, but it feels more like a nonprofit organization that could help you find the direction you need. I'm seeing an old, nondescript tan brick building in an urban or industrial area, but the people inside are full of all kinds of new ideas and there is a lot of energy moving in there. It does feel like you need to shift your energy/approach somehow . . . something a lot of us fortysomethings have to do these days. :-) But it can be done.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.