Psychics/future

Question
Hi Kimberly,

I have been alone for a long time and have had a lot of bad luck. Do you see a relationship in the future and what will he be like?.  Thank you for your time. Angela

Answer
Angela,

I feel the loneliness. I also do not feel that you are getting yourself out there to meet anyone. You have your routine, and you pretty much follow the same path day after day.

I want you to do two things:

1) change the things that you say to yourself. This is why. It is a universal law that you get what you ask for. When you say "I have had a lot of bad luck" the universe hears bad luck and gives you more. I want you to start saying "my luck is changing I have all that I need, and all that I want". I want you to say this everyday while you see in your mind what you want your life to look like.

2) I want you to start changing up your routine a little bit, go a different way, shop at different stores. Make 'opportunity' to meet someone. When people look in your direction smile and say hello.

These are things that will change your life.

Please follow up with me in a week.

Blessings to you

Psychics

Kimberly