Psychics/Future in love

Question
Hello Suzanne,

I am a female living in Europe.name yasuko DOB april,11,1973.

The last 7yrs have been very hard both in finances and love.
I am considering even a country move in case things do not improve
My question is if I will ever meet a worthy man here or elsewhere
in future and how he will be.
Any message coming through is really welcome.

Happy new year!

Answer
Hi Yasuko. I do indeed see a move for you in the not-too-distant future. I am only able to predict up to 6 months out at the most thus would not like to guess at what happens after that. What I can tell you is that your move brings about financial security as well as comfort which is a symbol for love. If you feel in your gut that the move is the best thing for you, go for it! I see it brings joy!

Suzanne
ESPsychics.com

Psychics

Suzanne G