Psychics/hurt

Question
I am totally hurt with lots of responsibiltt to my 3 loved ones.
I want to be the best to tgem but others are hurting me so much i am breaking down.
I know my late dad and god are helping me. I need strong prayers to keep me strong and keep going.
I want myself my kids and my mum to be happy and full of love and protection.
A LOT OF BLACK MAGIC HAS BEEN ATTEMPTED ON ME AND MY MARRIAGE.
IT HAS TO STOP. GOD HAS TO PUNISH THE PEOPLE DOING IT. MY KIDS I AND MY MUM NEED PROTECTION ALWAYS.

Answer
Warm greetings Geetah,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. With your knowing or instinctively feeling that God and your dad in spirit are helping you through this matter, that alone, should bring you a great degree of comfort in knowing that you can get through this matter when turning to God for help. And of course I will offer prayers for you, Geetah, and you should also pray daily to God for protection from all that is evil in the world. He will listen to your prayers and help you when you go to Him with sincere motives.

And of course you want for your family to be protected and happy and loved. That is a wonderful desire for your family who no doubt loves you very much and cares about you as you undoubtedly do them. When you mention "Black Magic", please know that those who engage in this type of evil mostly do it through fear of God and in not accepting His commandments and doing as He has asked them to do which is to love, honor, and accept Him and to love their fellow man. That fear of Christ by non-Believers and heretics causes them to turn to the anti-Christ in their quest for power to harm another. But the Good News is that if you have totally given your life to Jesus Christ by becoming Born Again, that is Saved, God will be right there to protect you as well as those who have also been saved! The danger lies in those who are not saved. They have much to worry about since God cannot fully protect them if they are not properly aligned with Him.

Jealousy causes people to engage in many things unbecoming normal standards of deportment. And I fully agree that this type of stuff as you have described being done does need to Stop immediately! But be informed that God does know what is being done and by whom! He will certainly act upon this to remove any evil that has transpired, doing it in His own way and in His own time. We cannot control God or rush Him but just knowing that God Sees All and Hears All at all times should be of great comfort to those afflicted by these things. As for punishment to evildoers, only God knows what course of action He will take but *know* that nothing in this world that one does to another to cause them harm will ever go unpunished.

You must first know whether your own salvation and that of your loved ones is currently present in your lives. Have you fully given your life to Jesus Christ yet? You must also pray daily and as often as you can for God to help you in this situation. The LORDS Prayer (The "Our Father" ...) and the Twenty-Third Psalm are great prayers in situations such as these. You cannot give dark forces the upper hand at any time! Know that Jesus was able to cast out devils when He walked on earth and He continues to do so even now in spirit! But one needs to be in touch with Him spiritually and ask for relief in this area. He is ALWAYS there for you!

Let us go to God in prayer for this situation now.

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ your most Divine Son, we humbly come to thee in prayer for Geetah and the situation of evil that she feels surrounds her and her family. LORD, you are omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, as such you know what is truly going on in their life and we ask thee to dispel and remove all evil from Geetah's life and that of her family. May your most holy Divine power send your most holy angels to fight against evil and knowing that you always have power over evil, LORD, we know that this situation will be rectified and that no evil will exist in Geetah's life or that of her family. May they all be protected each and every moment of the day from now on and may your power over evil be seen for all to know about and give glory unto thee. Amen and Amen.

The Scripture that has been revealed for this situation is as follows:

"As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men." -- GALATIANS 6:10 (KJV)

Geetah, this holy Scripture is reminding us that we must never cause harm unto others for it is against God's teachings. We should therefore use our God-given gifts to honor and bring all glory to our Heavenly Father who stands by us at all times and helps us in our daily life. We indeed have Great opportunity to do good unto all men. Let us therefore engage in bringing all others Light and Love from a loving Christian heart. Let us dispel the notion that evil can triumph over good because it can't. The only way it can come close is when a good person stands idly by doing nothing. Pray, consider becoming Saved, and tell others you love to do the same. Surround yourselves with the Blood of the Lamb of Jesus Christ and know that you are protected from all evil and harm.

Thank you, Geetah! May God bless you and guide you to your proper path where you will enjoy the fruits of your labor and succeed in all that you do! Thank you for requesting this spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†