Psychics/My job

Question
QUESTION: Dear Kimberley, my name is Emily born on 12.18.93. I currently work as a cashier at a supermarket... I don't like it. I am a shy person & I feel like people who works as cashiers should be bubbly, outgoing, etc. However, people say that I should be thankful for having a job & making money but I am growing really unhappy inside. Any advice? Should I work as a cashier and with people? I'd rather do something much more...quiet.

ANSWER: Emily, I immediately felt the unhappiness working as a cashier. It is not just because you are shy and have to work with people, but because there is a feeling of being vulnerable out in the open like you are. I see you working with numbers at a desk. This could be some type of accounting which would require classes. But I feel that there could be something blocking your ability to take these classes. I also heard inventory so you may want to explore a position working in an office in a manufacturing environment. These are just images that appeared to me. I feel a sense of 'safety' in an office environment because you would 'NOT BE OUT IN THE OPEN'. I feel you need privacy.

My guides are telling me that you should not quit your job as you need the money to support you while you search for more meaningful work. Experience tells me that you are more attractive to other employers when you are currently employed and looking to better yourself.

If you do a job search and have some interest in other positions feel free to send me a f/u question listing the various positions and I will give you my feel for them.

Best of luck

QUESTION: Thanks Kimberley. Another issue I have with my current job is that I feel like I don't get along with my coworkers. I'm often left in the corner, while the others talk to each other. Are things going to get better at my current job or am I just damaging myself the more time goes by? Do you see me staying at my job for a long time? Honestly, I feel like quitting but I don't know if now is the good time. I'm afraid that now school is back & all I'll do is work and study which leaves me for no more time to go out which will make me even more unhappy inside.

Answer
Emily,

Again my guides are telling me without a job you would not be any happier. Your level of happiness comes from inside and not from the things around you. Start looking for something else and it is always your choice whether you make time for friends, have your own money, or continue with your current situation.

I am still getting a sense of you being uncomfortable more than unhappy in your current position. This feeling of vulnerability I mentioned previously may be what you mentioned about not getting along with others. Look hard within at why you do not 'get along'. I sense it is more due to your shyness than anything, it gives people the impression that you are aloof or that you do not like them or want to be involved.

Best of luck to you

Psychics

Kimberly