Psychics/LDR, Will it work?

Question
Hello. My name is Kayleigh (born July 21, 1995). I have been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend of two years (Justin born July 31, 1995) for 6 months now. We have some rocky points going from being inseparable to an hour and fifteen minutes away from each other while he's in college. I was wondering if you could tell me if my relationship will get through this long distance?

Answer
it did look like the long distance is not doing very well to your relationship and I suggest maybe its a good time to decide to make it good friendship until you are able to be back together for real
this way both of you will not have to spend time on your own and limit yourself from hanging with people your own age just because you are in distance and if you were meant to be together you will always have time to restore that by the end of the study or wehn you are able to be together again

Psychics

Inbal