QUESTION: Hi my name is Marsha dowdell im 20 years old my birthday is October 3 1993 I was born in Birmingham Alabama but I'm now living in Montgomery Al. I have a 2 year old daughter.Ok so back in 2010 my life started to go very bad, long story short my twin brother passed away, 2 months later I became pregnant at a young age,my baby's father lied and cheated on me and I was very stressed.with all the stuff I was going through I think may have become depressed,because I found myself giving up on everything and I stayed to myself and I was so sad that I prayed to god and said I didn't want to live anymore,I give up just take me home...I know I disappointed him :( time went by the only person that really kept me motivated was my daughter and by me praying for guidance and better days I felt like these last couple years have been the hardest for me but I can say I became a very strong young besides everything that's been going on I am finally ready to start dating again and getting back socially active so I was wondering when will I meet a nice guy that will lead to a long-term relationship and any description of him and also will I meet any new friends this year thanks in advance I just hope this year be a good one

ANSWER: You went through a lot so give yourself a break and know you never disappointed God he gave you your daughter as a life raft, someone to love. You will be meeting a ton of people the second you step outside your door. As young as you are while you will get married I'm told your soul mate doesn't come in until 28 but know that you will date and meet others before that.

QUESTION: Thank you so much for your reply :) I really needed to hear that. And when you said my soul mate will come until I'm 28,do you mean that's when I'm going to marry? If so that's great :) also you said I would meet and date people before my soul mate, when will I start another relationship even though it won't be long term will it be a good relationship overall?

All the relationships you have will be a great learning process and none will be hurtful or negative just the type that teach or remind you of what you want and don't want and re marriage it will be closer to 29 but don't hold me to it you have free will and if a great relationship shows up before be with the person and enjoy it for as long as it brings you joy

Suzanne G

I am a psychic medium, healer and channeler and was recently voted as #4 in the world in these categories. I am able to answer questions relating to love, relationships, career and money, health related issues as well as emotional and physical health issues. I am an experienced life coach as well. I am also able to connect with those who have passed over. I am also an expert in the paranormal and can work with those who have questions in regards to their homes and places of work. I also offer a one question email reading at and then follow up questions range from $20 to $25 via phone, chat or email. You can also ask for me by emailing, attn Suzanne G for a reading appointment or visit and click on Suzanne. I look forward to hearing from you!

I have been an experienced psychic medium my entire life but have worked publicly and professionally for over 15 years. I love what I do and it is such a joy to bring love and hope into peoples' lives again! I love to do healing work, give back and ensure that others can feel the joy and happiness in the world as I do. I am an experienced life coach as well as experienced with working in the paranormal. I am a theta healer, reconnective healer, Reiki healer, and have mentored with the very well known. I work on radio shows, have been written about in multiple books, as well as television appearances. I spend my time giving back - paying it forward - as this is why I was put on this earth!

American Federation of Psychics, Mediums and Healers - I was tested and verified for legitimacy.

This upcoming February issue of UFO and Supernatural Magazine - inside: that is the link to the magazine I am in and I am interviewed as well as noted that I am in the top 5 for the WORLDS BEST Psychics, Mediums and Healers! I have also written for BelleSpirit Magazine! I am also in the Register of the United States and International Best Psychics & Mediums in the World - #4 for Medium (in the World) and #5 for Psychic (in the World).

Aside from life experience, I also have a degree is Social and Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology; I plan to attend law school at some point but have also attended school in the UK for forensic parapsychology and parapsychology as well. I was born a psychic medium and have always been one actively my entire life.

2011 - Voted top 20 Best Medium 2011 - Voted top 20 Best Psychic 2011 - Voted top 15 Most caring Psychic & Medium 2012-2013 - Voted Best Medium & Psychic 2013-2014 - Voted #5 - in the world - Best Psychic 2013 - 2014 - Voted #4 - in the world - Best Medium 2013 - 2014 - Voted #4 - in the USA - Best Medium & Best Psychic

I have clients from all over the world. We work via chat, skype, and email as well as phone. I have regular clients who call me weekly as well. I love them and share my insight with them and change the way they feel about the world, give them a new perspective on their relationships (past, present and future) as well as help them make the necessary changes in their lives. Many will call for information regarding a lost love one, whether a missing person or one who has past over. I can connect them with their loved ones and help them realize that death is not the end, just another phase, that the loved one is always nearby. I love that my clients call upset or in tears and when we are finished, their outlook on life has changed. I have worked with the suicidal and am proud to say that they no longer have a wish to take their own lives.