Psychics/Life Insight

Question
Hello. My name is Cheri. Dob: January 1, 1980, Portland, OR USA at 9:48pm.

I'm hoping you can provide me with a little insight regarding the direction my life is heading. I am a single mom with one child and a puppy and am very concerned about my finances. I haven't been the most religious person throughout my life but I've found myself praying and asking for guidance quite frequently lately. Any messages regarding my career or non-existent social/love life? I'm actually more concerned about my career right now. Any insight or messages at all would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Answer
Hello Cheri
When I look at your message I get "electricity" and it is quite powerful it saddens me that you feel you have a non existent social/love life.  Because of high personal energetic potential that I get from you, every life situation can result in both positive and negative consequences for you. Even if you keep trying to merge with your surroundings, you still are too bright, prominent, lonely, and somewhat "not of this world" if I am wrong sorry but this is what I get through a quick connection.
You have a special role in this world. You are meant to do something remarkable in life but you can develop in a positive direction only if you use your uniqueness to the maximum extent. Then you will find, as a rule, that you are able to achieve much more than ordinary people. Thus, real success will come to you no earlier than in 35-46 years, when your progressive development will go even further if you allow it so.
You can often feel frustration at the fact that you expect too much from yourself.
You may also suffer from confusion and lack of directness. These qualities stem from low self-confidence and they can lead to a state of profound depression. The cause of these emotional problems is that you do not fully understand your sensitivity and its potential. The desire to realize your great plans is always enormous in you. Yet, the high level of self-confidence that is necessary to implement these ambitious plans may cause many disorders. You have a great potential sensitivity. What you need is a great faith in your own strength, which will help you realize your dreams. Confidence will be the key that opens the door to great opportunities.
At a mental level, it is necessary to protect your nerves because they are very sensitive to stress due to high overall sensitivity. You must try to eliminate all the stress around you because they may cause you to feel depressed.
When you find your place in life and begin progressive realization of your potential, you will be rewarded a hundredfold.
The Archangel Ariel wants you to know that this 2014 is the year of new beginnings for you.  So much abundance.  The ability to manage finances is matched with a keen sense of what will succeed.  Advancement in career is likely I get "Administration" - "banking" - "writing" You have the potential to direct many people or projects.  The great thing is that you have higher spirits working along with you if you let it happen.
Be dedicated in whatever you do. Only when you are dedicated will you see success.
What I can say is I see something coming forth for you in regards to your career or the insight you are looking for around I would say from 1/14th - the end of January there is something around this time that will bring you clarity to the answer you seek.  
Many Blessings and hope this New year brings you the success I see possible for you!
Devilvamp

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp