Psychics/Life partner

Hello Corbie,
I really need guidance.The last 7 years have  been hard in all fields of life.
I now really feel ready my life partner.
My question is if I will meet him soon and what kind of person he is.
I am a female.My name is Yasuko.
Dob April,11,1973.

Thank you,

Yasuko, the last seven years were hard precisely because you will need resilience, strength and independence when your partner enters your life.  You have gained all of these things, and are now ready to understand that the right relationships take time to build and to nurture.

Remember that we have more than one possible "life partner" in any given incarnation (otherwise there would be no divorces and no second marriages!)

However, the sense I get is that this is someone who has an artistic bent -- musician, writer, someone who works with words and loves them.  He will have a very different way of "looking at the world" than you do, and it will take you a little time to find the right rhythm in the relationship, but he is worth it.

Here are the times I see as possible for meeting him, with a couple of "be careful" notes:

FEBRUARY 2014:   You may meet someone who catches your interest.  In this case, the relationship will develop
slowly but will endure.  

JUNE 2014:    This is a month of promise and opportunity.   Your energy-level increases, as does your excitement for your new direction. An attraction to someone at work may signal danger to you. Be careful.  It may damage your future in many ways, not least of which is your career.  Consider postponing any action in this area.

OCTOBER 2014:   Romance can be exciting, as October is a dynamic month in all respects and will wipe away the frustrations of last month.  However, a warning is in place: You may have a tendency to make impulsive decisions, to be a little irresponsible, and to put your foot in your mouth.  This hectic and dynamic month brings with it some chaos, and restraint is needed in order to maintain some control over the events in your romantic arena!

JANUARY 2015:    The month may bring a turbulent new relationship into your life.  The initial introduction may start off a little awkward, even cause some friction.  You will need to be tolerant and understanding.  Even if you feel sure that your point of view is correct, a hardheaded, stubborn approach is not beneficial. On the contrary, the true purpose of this conflict is an opportunity for you to reach out and earn the appreciation and respect of this person by freely demonstrating your own.

Good luck!  

To be fair to both me and to the hundreds of others who seek our guidance, YOUR READING QUESTION MUST BE SET TO PUBLIC IF YOU WISH A REPLY, and only ask me for one free reading here. I do this pro bono work in order to give people a chance to see if my energy is a good “fit,” but this is my FULL TIME LIVING and needs to be respected as such. For a private reading or follow up session with me please visit me at . I do offer a one question email reading there for follow ups, via phone or email. You can also email me at for a reading appointment. I'm a very "practical intuitive" -- not a lot of fluff and rainbows, so if you are looking for information that is useful and able to move your life in the direction you want (and help you deal with the challenges we all have), then I'm your person. I'm most often asked questions about relationships, karmic path, spiritual journey, family, finances, and career. Entrepreneurial questions are my favorites! I'm excellent at helping you figure out what's ahead as you strike out on your own, or helping you to create the business you dream of. I am also a specialist in Past Life Retrieval and Analysis, and adapt at channeling your Spirit Guides, Angels and Higher Self. Please understand that I don't give simple yes/no answers. I do what I call "drill down" readings, getting to the heart of matters and giving you the information you need so that YOU can make your decisions, based on your own free will. While I am also a medium and medical intuitive, I prefer being in person for those services, and therefore am not offering them here. I do, however, do healing work long distance. I do not do forensic (criminal investigative) psychic work.

I have been on the mystic’s path since 1973 -- meeting challenges, always questioning, leading the “examined life.” It’s proved to me an essential Cosmic Truth: God gives all of us what we need for a life filled with miracles and joy, and as long as our hearts are open, whole, and aligned with our Source Energy, anything is possible. (And it never hurts to bring laughter on the path with you!) If I can share that blessing with you, I', doing things right. I've investigated alternative ways of teaching, counseling and healing since 1973. In 1994, working on past life investigations proved a catalyst for my own abilities. Without formal instruction of any kind, I found myself able to do hands-on healing and distance energy work. I became a liaison between discarnate entities and those of us currently “in form.” I proved to be a doorway Home for souls caught in the Grey Spaces -- those who have died but for some reason cannot get to the Light on their own, and therefore haunt the living. And I found I have a talent for channeling souls and Higher Selves for those who need to know the "hows and whys" of their life challenges. What I do now is a combination of these unexpected gifts and more accessible tools I've found useful over the years. I am a Certified Professional Tarot Reader (through the Tarot Certification Board of America), Certified Psychic (through the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums), trained medium and ordained minister. My work is showcased in Robert Schwartz’s breakthrough series, YOUR SOUL’S PLAN, YOUR SOUL’S GIFT and the upcoming third volume in the series. I speak and counsel on my radio show FIRE THROUGH SPIRIT on Empower Radio; at holistic expos, seminars and workshops throughout the US and Canada; and in one-on-one sessions with clients worldwide. .

American Tarot Association; American Association of Professional Intuitives, American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Sanctuary of the Beloved (Order of Melchizedek).

Bellesprit Magazine, Metaphysical Times, The Psychic Observer, Light Bridges Magazine

Self-taught, and on the Higher Roads.

As a full time intuitive consultant since 2001, I read roughly 1,000-1,200 people a year and have clients all over the world.