Psychics/Life partner and relocation

Question
Hello Chinhee,
First I wish you a brilliant and happy new year.
I really need guidance.I am in a strong doubt wether remaining in Italy where  I live now or moving in another english speaking country and start  anew?
I have no job now and about to divorce from Roberto.
I am a female named Yasuko .I will be 41 y.o.in april.

Answer
Hi Yasuko;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me and Happy New Year to you too!  I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma and will give you my insight the best I can.  I feel it would be best for you to stay in Italy for a little time, to get more on your feet and then move to another country to start anew.  I feel that this will happen quickly for you.  You will have more time to feel out which country would be best for you and feel more stable when you move.  I hope this helps you and feel free to respond with comments or a follow up question.

Truly;

Chinhee Park

For full readings, feel free to find me at;

http://espsychics.com/psychics/chinhee/

Psychics

Chinhee Park