Psychics/Life partner and relocation

Hello Chinhee,
First I wish you a brilliant and happy new year.
I really need guidance.I am in a strong doubt wether remaining in Italy where  I live now or moving in another english speaking country and start  anew?
I have no job now and about to divorce from Roberto.
I am a female named Yasuko .I will be 41 april.

Hi Yasuko;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me and Happy New Year to you too!  I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma and will give you my insight the best I can.  I feel it would be best for you to stay in Italy for a little time, to get more on your feet and then move to another country to start anew.  I feel that this will happen quickly for you.  You will have more time to feel out which country would be best for you and feel more stable when you move.  I hope this helps you and feel free to respond with comments or a follow up question.

Chinhee Park

For full readings, feel free to find me at;

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.