Psychics/Long distance

Question
Hi my name is Maria Dolores Alvarez DOB 3/27/1991 I was in a relationship with the father if my two daughters and my baby that I'm expecting I don't  we're things are going to go with him being Lorenzo Dominguez DOB 10/25/1988  he left on dec 21 of 2013 to California and i don't know if he truly loves me the way he does or he just sees me as being his support when he has nothing in life. I feel like he is the one but at times it's difficult for me to believe in his word I would like to know if we will ever work things out to be together with our three children and for him to forget the idea of everything has to be his way only I know he just talks about doing things and never fallows thru and I feel that's the main issue that makes us conflict on many things can you plz give me dome insight thank you very much sincerely Maria Alvarez

Answer
Maria, I get the sense that this relationship is not the one that will last.  And your numerology says that last year was a finishing year, a year to be ending things.  January is your first month of a new long-term cycle.  Many of the changes you are going through require approximately two years; you have now begun the second of those years.  Maria, your transformation can be compared to a low-level reformat of your inner hard-disk.  When the job is done, much of the information is replaced, gaps are closed, and the bugs are ironed out.  You can look forward to a time of greater self-confidence, more energy, and a refreshed and more positive outlook on life.

And there is a much better gentleman coming into your life this October.  He's the one I'd say wait for.  He understands family, duty and loyalty, and I think that's what you need more than anything else.

Blessings,
Rev. Corbie

Psychics

Corbie