Psychics/long distance love

Question
My girlfriend just broke up with me. Is this something definitive should I let her go? Give up on us? Could you yell me when would I find love again? Something serious do you see anything for me?

Answer
Dear Emilio,

You are devastated by this far more than your inquiry suggests, and feel forsaken by her. Her stubbornness denies any appeal, but in this, she is influenced by others. Within the circle of her family and friends, are those whose clarity concerning the practicalities of life have drawn their focus away from the far richer blessings these essentials should serve. She is powerless to free herself from their influence, as she sees only the security they promise. The tenuous position that awaits her through this dependence is not meant for you.

Take heart, my friend, as the resonance of your distress has not gone unnoticed. A woman awaits you who knows the value of love, and all it offers. She enters shortly, from unfamiliar circles through a celebration that conjoins your respective kindred. This relationship will present you with the opportunity to conclusively sever any remaining emotional ties to your recent girlfriend. Opportunity or stagnation in the other areas of your life will hang in the balance.

May Wisdom Attend Your Endeavors,

Edson

Psychics

Edson