Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a month and I was supposed to move with my mother over summer vacation but she decided to come back to Fresno so now I am no longer able to move closer to him. I just would like to know if we are going to work out and if we have a future together

Answer
Kayla-

I see you seeing him long distance and also having many guys interested in you.  Be careful of being 'swept off of your feet'; my sense is that men are too influential to you.  Your  boyfriend may even propose to you to get you to move with him.  Stay grounded and make decisions that feel right!

All the best!

Psychics

Angela B